Jennifer Miles, MBA, has prepared income taxes since 2006.
* She is highly experienced in the areas of personal and small business taxes.
* She works hard to esure you get the best financial benefit on your tax return.
* She focuses on making sure your return is acurate and offers a fast turnaround time.
Jennifer offers personalized service and professionally prepared tax returns done virtually, saving you time and energy.
* She is just a text, call or email away, resonding typically within 12 hours or less.
* Returns are completed in less than a week, start to finish, assuming all documentation is provided.
* In person appointments are available on a limited basis.
It's all about you and your situation.
* Jennifer is passionate about what she does and truly cares about you.
*She listens to your concerns and works her hardest to get you the best results.
* She is happy to answer all your quetions. There is no question too big or too small.
Satisfied individual and small business owner recommends Jennifer Miles for tax preparation.
I have used Jennifer's tax preparation services for the past 7 years. Her knowledge and abilities are outstanding.
I highly recommend considering Jennifer for all your tax preparation needs.
~ Bob small business income tax preparation
Jen has been my peace of mind in self employment for 10 yrs. So many people in my field fear the tax season. I do not. Jen has taught me all I need to know to be prepared each year. I recommend her to people all year long! Many of my friends and family thank me for sharing her expertise with them. We love Jen and I know you will too!
We highly recommend using Jennifer for tax preparation. If any problems arrive she is right there to resolve it.
~ John & Joanne
on Google and Facebook. Click the link below!
W-2 only with no itemized deductions or dependents.
W-2, 1099s, dependents, investment, excludes small business and multi-state.
Sole proprietor only, for other types contact us for a quote. Includes all the above plus small business or rental properties or both.
Includes all the above plus multiple states, no limit on the number of states.
Individual return is in addition to the business return.
* Articles of Incorporation
* EIN (Employer Identification Number)
* Operating Agreement
* Required Publications
* S Corp Tax Election
* Sales tax Account set up
Fee: $850 (includes all publication and legal fees)
* Input and categorize income and expense transactions
* Credit card and bank reconciliations
* Profit and loss statement
* Assistance with financial applications
Fee: $100+ (depending on number of accounts)
* Full financial plan based on your financial goals, business and personal
* Updated annually
Fee: $250-$2,000 (based on complexity- detail and number of scenarios)